Bosnias Federation fails to sell 67% of engineering company Hidrogradnja.

By bne IntelliNews March 21, 2013
Bosnias Federation has failed to sell its 67% stake in engineering company Hidrogradnja due to lack of investor interest, the entitys privatisation agency said in a statement. The remaining 33% stake in the Bosnian firm is privately-held. The agency opened the tender for the sale of Hidrogradnja through direct negotiations in December 2012 and extended once the original February 11 bidding deadline to March 13. This was the second attempt for the sale of Sarajevo-based Hidrogradnja. The companys revenue shrank 48.9% to BAM 32.6mn (EUR 16.7mn) in 2011 after rising 13% in 2010. It employs 810 people and works on projects in Bosnia, Croatia and Libya.

Related Articles

EUs Sannino invites Bosnian leaders for conciliatory talks on March 22.

The European Commissions director general for enlargement Stefano Sannino has invited the leaders of Bosnias seven main political parties for consultations in Brussels on March 22 in an attempt ... more

Bosnias Serb Republic PPI, CPI inflation eases in Feb 2013.

Growth of consumer prices in Bosnias Serb Republic eased to 0.9% y/y in February from 1.5% y/y in January, as the annual decline of clothing and footwear prices widened, the entitys statistics ... more

Bosnias Federation PPI inflation edges up 0.4% y/y in Feb 2013.

Bosnias Federation industrial producer price index (PPI) on the domestic market edged up 0.4% y/y in February 2013 after increasing 0.5% y/y in January, statistics office data showed. On a ... more