Montenegro calls new tender for Simo Milos rehabilitation centre.

By bne IntelliNews November 2, 2010
The privatisation office invited the interested parties to bid for rehabilitation centre Simo Milosevic at a new tender. The state is offering for sale a 56.5% stake in the centre. No floor price for the stake was set. The deadline for submitting buds is December 15. As recalled, the latest tender procedure for the centre was annulled last year. Initially the government sold its stake to the first-ranked bidder, Swiss-registered Home Art & Sales Services, for EUR 20mn in March 2009. However, the buyer failed to pay the agreed price and the contract was annulled. Then the privatization office launched talks with the second-ranked bidder, Austrian Christof Group, which offered to pay EUR 25mn for the controlling stake of Simo Milosevic and pledged investments of only EUR 9mn. However, the Austrian company surprisingly withdrew from the tender.

Related Articles

Montenegro says to borrow EUR 220mn this year, down 12% than planned.

Montenegro's government said it decided on Thursday, March 21, to reduce to EUR 220mn from EUR 250mn the amount it plans to borrow this year for financing its budget spending and servicing ... more

Montenegro reports increased budget revenue in Q1.

Montenegro's budget revenue increased by 11.5% y/y to EUR 195mn in the period from January 1 to March 20 due to higher profit tax, social contributions and VAT inflows, news service ... more

Mobile phone penetration in Montenegro drops to 155.5% in Feb 2013.

Mobile phone penetration in Montenegro dropped to 155.5% at the end of February 2013, from 159.81% at end-Dec 2012 and 163.66% a year earlier, the latest figures of the telecommunications agency ... more

Notice: Undefined index: subject_id in /var/www/html/application/controllers/IndexController.php on line 335
Dismiss